Software Quality Assurance
Software QA Engineer
Junior – Mid
We are in need of Software QA Engineers to mainly focus on test execution and hands-on validation and certification of software readiness. Successful hires should gain and sustain knowledge of our / end clients’ products, business, and operational environments, as well as develop an in depth understanding of testing methodologies, tools and lifecycle. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Execute functional/ NF test procedures and/or scripts either manually or by automation. Track and report on test executions in a timely manner, with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
• Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
• Report discrepancies and analyze them to determine their root causes. Evaluate script failures at a high level.
• Coordinate with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
• Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identify issues, propose system improvements, and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
• Contribute to the design of test scenarios and perform peer reviews of test cases.
• Evaluate test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
• Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis
• Good understanding of Microservice Architecture, cloud native applications and cloud platforms (AWS/Azure, GCP)
• Good understanding of Cloud Native products like Digital One (Care, Order Capture, Order Handling, Case), Catalog One, Revenue One etc.
• Has hands-on experience on microservice testing tools like PACT, Rest Assured etc.
• Good E2E BSS functional knowledge