We are accepting IT interns who are willing to learn and gain hands-on experience in providing support for software, hardware, and all other technical tasks and issues.
IT interns provide assistance in troubleshooting equipment such as printers, computers, and servers. They will run software updates and backups when requested and may participate in the set-up of new desktops, servers, or applications. IT interns are also expected to perform a variety of administrative functions such as managing inventory, investigating unusual bugs or issues, and conducting research on IT-related requirements.
● Graduating student of Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering course
● Analytical and takes ownership of learning
● Detail-oriented, organized, and systematic
● Has the ability to handle and be discreet on highly sensitive and confidential information
● Good communication skills and able to interact well with diverse personalities
● Proficient with Google Docs, Sheets, and other GSuite Apps
● Good knowledge in Electronics, Linux, and ability to develop code in Android is an advantage to maximize working experience
● Must have a stable home internet connection of at least 3Mbps