Java Software Engineer
Mid – Senior
We are looking for Software Engineers who can design and develop computer applications using Java and Spring Framework programming languages. Successful hires will work with web developers and other software engineers to integrate Java software into online platforms or other types of computer software. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Assume technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution designing of new requirements.
• Ensure code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable, and supportable.
• Develop software verification plans and automation, and integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Promote system reliability and operability.
• Provide demos of software products to stakeholders.
• Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging codes, provide fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• Analyze requirement documents, perform impact assessment, contribute to Root Cause Analysis on issues, and outline corrective actions.
• Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, make decisions quickly and effectively, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• Ensure that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date.
• Perform peer code inspection, review developed solutions, and provide relevant feedback.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
• With more than 3 years of experience in software development
• Knowledge in Java and OOP
• Has a detailed understanding of Microservice Architecture, cloud native applications, and cloud platforms (AWS/Azure, GCP)
• Has hands-on experience on microservice technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Spring Framework, NoSQL (Couchbase, Elastic Search)